Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Work Hard Work Out Not So Hard

I worked like a mad woman today cause I had so much to do. The work is never ending, especially because I have to document every single thing that I do for a client. If I answer the phone, I have to document the content of that conversation into a database.

I was actually looking forward to working out because I had been sitting all day at my cubicle. My fingers were getting a great workout, but my butt felt like it was becoming a pancake from sitting down all day.

Today, I did weights for the lower body. I forgot bring my lil cheat sheet with me so I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. I was thinking, "This is a cinch. Why didn't I try this workout program before?"

I read what I was supposed to do when I got home from the gym. I was supposed to do a lot more. Oops. Oh well, at least I did something.

My goal is to have a toned body. I was watching "Wife Swap" yesterday and the prettier mom had great legs. Her hamstrings were very defined, yet not bulky. I want that!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Congrats on deciding to do the BFL program! I did it back in 2003 and started to see really noticeable results around the 8th week -- so you just have to hang in there. The results were really great. The program definitely works if you follow it, which is whay I decided to do it again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home