Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rush

Today I went to workout during lunch time. I went to the 24 hour fitness in K-town. Boy, was that a mistake. There was traffic due to construction and people drive very poorly there. Luckily, I found metered parking that had almost two hours left.

I was doing weights, but rushed through it because I had to get back to work. I don't think that lunch time workouts are going to work for me, but I don't know how else I'm going to fit going to the gym six times a week. Perhaps I can do weights at home with resistance bands. I'm going to check that out.

I checked out another person's blog who is also doing Body For Life. I was amazed by her dedication. I'm inspired to change my diet to a more restrictive one because I'm eating like a pig compared to her. Sweets are my weakness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home