Monday, December 11, 2006

Lovers In Paris

I just finished watching a Korean drama called "Lovers in Paris." It's a modern day Cinderella story where a poor girl meets a rich man and they fall madly in love with each other. Of course there are villians who attempt to get in the way of the couple, which makes the story more interesting.

I started watching it on Sat and finished it a couple of hours ago. If anyone has watched an entire Korean drama, he/she would know how much time it consumes and how it could consume your mind. I think that's why it's so popular. It allows you to escape the dreadery of life for a brief moment (for me pretty much the entire weekend) like a drug.

I worked out afterwards. It feels so good to workout. I feel stronger and more confident already.

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger tester said...

nooo! not another good drama!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Jack said...

i had no idea you started to blog again! yay!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

what? you're blogging? why do you keep such secrets?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home