Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back to the Drawing Board

Alright! It's a new year and a fresh start. I like that about the new year. It's time to put the past behind and look forward to the future. The sky's the limit and there is much hope.

Due to the holidays and some trips I took, my diet and workout plan has gone down the toilet. "Body for Life" was very time consuming and the results were not very motivating. After working out six days a week for two weeks and eating six small meals a day, my jeans felt tighter. Oh, hell no! I don't care if it's muscle. I quit!

I don't have resolutions, but I do have some goals for this year.

1) Learn to play the guitar - gonna take a class at a community college
2) Learn to speak Spanish - gonna buy that program that they always advertise
3) Lose 15 pounds - my plan "Don't eat as much and exercise" (advice given to me by a
homeless, developmentally delayed man on how to lose weight)
4) Save money
5) Learn about buying a home - gonna take a class at a community college

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger mynameisgee said...

Ellen! Wow, you have great new year's resolutions. Good luck to you! By the way, you can barrow them How to CDs on learning to speak Spanish from a library. My suggestion is to transfer to your iPod, and whenever you are in line for something or waiting to get your car washed and such plug into your ears and voila~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home