Sunday, January 07, 2007

Pinkberry AGAIN

I have a confession. I'm addicted to Pinkberry. It's this non-fat yogurt in both regular and green tea flavors and you can get it with all sorts of toppings. My choice is the regular flavored yogurt with fresh mango. I'm drooling as I write this even though I just had some.

I went with a large group to the one in Koreatown and the line was super long. Of course there were no seats available so we were eyeing the tables like hawks. We got three tables in this one section and were waiting for a fouth table in the section to open up. An older man and a woman were sitting there and had just finished their yogurt. The woman disappears. A little while later, the woman comes back with a large yogurt with lots of different toppings. We were all like, "Yeah, it's that good."

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

You must try the mochi topping. It's good stuff. Hope you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home