Thursday, January 18, 2007

Job Hating

I hate my job right now. I'm totally stressed out and unhappy. I'm thinking of quitting. Actually, at work today I blurted out, "I hate this job. I quit!" No one noticed. Too bad.

Tomorrow morning, I have to take this baby to a clinic to determine if the mom dropped the baby on her head. Mom claims that the bump on the baby's head is a "birthmark." I hope she's right.

On Monday, I have go testify in court. The judge called me in to find out why I left this blind baby with her mom when the mom was in a domestic violence relationship with the baby daddy. The mom got beat up when she was pregnant by the baby daddy and almost had a miscarriage. The mom never got a restraining order, but said that she wanted to get it. The court can't give it to her because she needs to serve the baby daddy, but the baby daddy's homeless now and can't be found.

This is too much drama in one person's life. Make it all go away!

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger mynameisgee said...

Hang in there, Ellen! Better days will come. =)

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

If someone yells "i quit" and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger haeran said...

hey shouldn't u tell someone if u start blogging again after a year!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home